Translate

Sunday, June 26, 2016

We Are Back!

Hey everyone we are back and ready for action, going to have to have some blog post coming your way soon, by soon I mean very soon. Look out for them. Share them, comment and read. Keep coming back.

Fun fact about me, when I write my blog post, I always listen to kpop, that seems like an of course, but there is like a set playlist for my blog write with certain music for my blogging grind. I need it to motivate me to keep it moving, because although I like to write, I get distracted. But this music is like good music to keep up with my pace for writing that it keeps me writing even more.

Do any of you have motivational music to help you with things?

Anyway, moving on the schedule for things will be different because well a lot has changed. Sorry I lied and said we'd be back at the end of September I should've never made a promise I couldn't keep, so that is definitely my fault, I will gladly take all the blame for that one. Sorry to make you keep reading the same post over and over!

I've been going through a lot and it's not the best excuse but it did effect the way I felt about writing and watching Korean Dramas and just keeping up with things in general. I guess you can call it some kind of slump.
So, yeah we didn't get back back up in October my apologies.

I still want to cover the material I made in October but never posted! So you'll see things like Korean Superstitions and famous ghost stories and horror movies I'll move on from there. I will still do the drama review so get ready for that. I know that's like all of your favorite parts.

I'll also start trying out some Korean food recipes and talk about my experience making them and what they tasted like. I'll even take pictures and maybe even a video or two.
I am really trying to make the best of this blog and give you all some good reading content!

So this will probably end up being a summer blog if anything, if I find the time to post during school I will! I'm about to be a senior in college, so you know, about to be like the F4 and run the entire campus.

Hope you guys stick with me and let's enjoy Korean pop culture together!


No comments:

Post a Comment