Translate

Monday, April 24, 2017

Something New

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while, I've gone back to school! Doing a lot of great things here, and focusing on my art work and Japanese literature. So I decided it might be cool to do a song of the week. Of course it'll be a Korean song silly billies. So every Wednesday I'll put up a new or old song that I've been recently listening to! There will probably be a video and links on where to download the song if you so desire. I will also write a small blurb about why I like the song and I'll post the English lyrics so you know what the song is about! I don't know if all of you speak English so I hope it translates well! 

Anyway, I'll be working on some new things trying to spice the blog up. I know I haven't done a review in a while and those are the most popular it seems! I will start a new K-Drama or finish some old ones. If you have any drama recommendations feel free to leave a comment behind and let me know what you want me to review! 

Hope you all keep coming
back for the new content this year should end well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment