Translate

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

You Can't Love My Ultimate Bias...


Lord, I can't tell you how many times I thought of this man. (Not the man above) Well men. If I believed in the lord, I would have confessed already because I've sinned in my mind. Does sinning in one's mind even count though? If not, then I guess it doesn't matter. But if it was not in my mind, oh boy... 
If you're not familiar with the fandom terminology, it pretty obvious, assuming you know what bias means. In idol groups, boy and girl groups, most fans have a bias. Whoever that may be is the one person they "worship" more than the other members in the group. Just like most fans I'm head over heels in love with my many biases. I say many because I have a lot of groups that I love, but I mean who doesn't? There are biases, but then there are ULTIMATE biases. These are the ones that surpass your regular biases. Normally though the ULTIMATE bias is only one. If you have more, well then... you must have a huge ass heart. That's all I'm saying. If I went through the list of the groups that I adore, I could tell you every bias I had in that group, it would be a pretty long ass list though, and I don't want to torture you.

OKAY IF YOU INSIST!

Over to the left.. or is it the right? Underneath the "Blog Archive" and "Follow by Email" section. Whichever side of my blog they are on, is the kpop group section. It has the titles of the groups I like and listen to. I listen to some others, but not as much as I listen to these. I have a favorite or favorites out of each group. Most people have a "bias" no matter what group you like. Whether it be One Direction of Blessthefall we all have that one person out of the group we like more than the rest. DON'T LIE and say you don't. I know you do. I'm watching you... but in all seriousness. If you thought Belibers and One Directioners were insane you have have never met kpop fans, but I'm going off topic here. Of course you can have a bias in a girl group if you're a girl. That one girl you just think stands out and SLAYS the rest of them. That's her. In 2NE1 that girl for me would be Park Bom. Her voice just reaches a whole new level also she has the cutest face like... ever. In 4Minute it would be HyunA whose name you can see further down.
Before I continue I just want it to be known that you don't have to have a bias for each group you can just like them overall.

The next one...-- You know what fuck this, this list will go on forever. I'll just go onto my ultimate bias. THE NOTORIOUS okay.. well he's not notorious.. just because he smoked a blunt means nothing. Whatever! His stage name is G-DRAGON and his actual name is Kwon Ji Yong. He's from the group BIGBANG and he's the leader. Here are some pictures and everything.

This is his M/V Crooked. 
 I'm just saying if you have't fallen in love yet, you need to go to sleep wake up and look at this man again. Okay, maybe he's not your thing, that's perfectly okay, because the less people that like him the less fans he has which means at one point, he'll be just miiiiine. *Cough Cough* Excuse me I don't know where that came from. 



 Anyway, like I was saying before, he's my Ultimate Bias, which basically means that I like him above all my regular biases. If I had to make a bias list, which I do have, he would be at the top, and he is. He'll always be at the top, is what I'm saying. It's sometimes hard though sharing your bias, because you want to believe that they will always just belong to you, but I have a secret... THEY DON'T. Doesn't that suck? Don't worry, we all know in that fanfic they'll be yours... if they aren't each others. Pervert. 

I just want to let you all know... YOU CAN'T LOVE MY ULTIMATE BIAS. 


Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment